To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 15 days of receipt of your shipment.
- Clothing must be in original condition, unwashed, unworn, with tags attached
- Shoes, gifts, and accessories must be in the original packaging
Items returned to us with makeup, deodorant, perfume or similar product stains will be shipped back to you and are subject to additional shipping cost.We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alteration, misuse or damage.
Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any charges for return?
- There will be a flat rate of $5.99 for returns
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- Once the return is approved, a prepaid label will be emailed to you
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
An item went on sale after I purchased it. Do you price adjust?
- If an item was purchased within 5 days of going on sale, we will refund you the difference in the form of store credit.
COVID-19 Closure Returns
- If an item was purchased between 3/1/2020 through 3/15/2020 we will allow a return in the form of store credit if returned by 6/17/2020. We hope that you understand that at this time we cannot accept full returns on purchases made 3 months ago due to the state of our business.